Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to The Pink Plumber for fresh articles!
Proudly Serving the Extended Metro Atlanta Area for More Than 20 YearsSeptic Services available in The Atlanta market only.
We offer our residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Atlanta a full line of quality septic services at reasonable rates. We bring years of experience to every new job, whether we're installing a new septic tank or repairing problems in your old one.A properly maintained system can considerably reduce future problems. We have helped thousands of our customers by installing septic tanks, providing pumping services and repairing septic tanks & systems throughout north Georgia for years. Our experts have seen every conceivable issue and can typically fix any problem with your system in just a few hours. We understand that maintenance is a key component to ensure your system runs well and last a long time, and our techs will also educate you so that you can identify any potential problems early on.
Should I Get My Septic System Inspected?
- Discover potential problems
- Avoid expensive repairs
- Assure septic system is functioning properly
- Buying or selling a home (generally NOT included in home inspection)
- Prevent groundwater contamination
- Prevents backups into your house and resulting damage
What Does An Inspection Include?
- Uncovering the septic system
- Pumping the septic tank
- Flushing the toilets
- Checking for signs of back up
- Identifying leaks
- Inspecting mechanical components
- Verifying drain fields are taking water
What Does our $195 Tank Pump Include?
- Pumping up to 1000 gallons of liquid
- Up to 18 inches of digging to unearth the tank lid
- Up to 24 inches of sludge (solid) removal
- Inspection of the tank to make sure it is working properly
- A properly maintained tank should operate at the levels listed above
- Additonal charges for additional work (that is not listed above) may apply
Additional Charges May Include
- The standard depth of a septic tank is 18 inches. If your tank was installed deeper that 18 inches we need to charge an additional fee for the extra work that is involved in unearthing the tank. We also may have to charge additional fees to unearth the septic tank if it is under a deck or covered with concrete and or landscaping. There should not be anything covering a septic tank, however in some situations we come accross these items and they take longer to remove.
- Your septic tank should be pumped and inspected every three to five years. When tanks have not had this proper maitenance they will build up solids or sludge. The extra sludge in the tank creates wear on the pump by adding water to break up the solids in order to get them through the hose and out to the truck. There will be addtional charges for this service.
- There will be additional charges for any other services that are not related to the actual pumping of the septic tank. These items include but are not limited to the servicing of the line from the house to the tank, repairs that may be needed to the tank, or repairs that may be needed to the field line system.
All pricing, including additional charges, are given up front and will be agreed to BEFORE any work is performed.